Getting up close and personal
Adventure Bay Charters are a multi award winning tourism business offering some of South Australia’s best water based animal encounters.
Experience the ultimate ocean safari getting up close and personal with some giants of the sea including the Great White shark or enjoy swimming amongst and the beautiful sea lions of South Australia in their natural habitat.
Things to do
Great White Shark Cage Dive
Experience this thrilling opportunity to get up close and personal with the endangered Great White Shark in its natural habitat. Take a day on the water to visit Shark Bay located on the Neptune Islands, 70 kms from the Port and take a splash with the sharks in the safety of a hardened steel cage. This experience is guaranteed to get the heart racing and one that will never be forgotten.
Swim With the Sea Lions
An unforgettable underwater adventure in beautiful Port Lincoln.
Performing Somersaults, back flips, and graceful swirls, these fascinating puppy dogs of the sea will welcome you to the crystal clear waters of Seal Cove and wow you with their underwater production. Join in the fun and become part of underwater playground! This ultimate package is inclusive of mask, snorkel, wetsuit and fins!
Swim with the Sea Lions – Adult Observer
Swim with the Sea Lions – Adult Swim
Swim with the Sea Lions – Child Observer
Swim with the Sea Lions – Child Swim
Swim with Great Whites - Adult
Swim with Great Whites – Child (5-16 years)
Office Hours are Monday to Friday
2 Jubilee Drive, Port
Lincoln, SA 5606
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Participation entirely at own risk, with full indemnity to Adventure Bay Charters.
• All departures are from the Marina Hotel Boarding Pontoon (13 Jubilee Drive) next to the Boat Ramp at the main
entrance to the Marina Hotel (unless otherwise stated).
• This receipt must be presented at the gate to reclaim appropriate tokens/tags and to show proof of purchase.
• Vessel will depart at departure time shown, NO refunds will be given for missed bookings or late arrivals.
• Adventure Bay Charters reserves the right to offer an alternate trip or alternate date if the trip is cancelled by us.
• On purchase of this receipt No refunds will be given unless the trip is cancelled by Adventure Bay Charters
• All bookings must be paid in full to confirm booking unless stated or agreed otherwise.
• Adventure Bay Charters offer deferrals or alternative dates on a case by case basis.
• Guests must be at departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
Adventure Bay Charters cancelation Policy
Tours will be cancelled if the weather is unsuitable.
Terms and Conditions
Purchase of the tickets is subject to our partner’s terms and conditions. Please visit their sites.